Commercial Short Version (1:30)
Commercial Full Length (2:08)
Commercial Dialogue (1:00)
MAILING ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER
Lisa McClowry & Co. Inc
P.O. Box 293
Mokena, IL 60448
(HOP, SKIP AND A JUMP FROM DOWNTOWN CHICAGO)
Phone: 708-478-8393 (North America)
VOICE-OVER / SINGER
My training as a singer has helped me to satisfy voice-over clients by incorporating singing techniques:
- Hearing the “music” in the copy allows me to expand my range and expressiveness as a voice-over artist.
- My experience as a singer helps me take direction, perform more skillfully and get through copy in less time.
- Singing different styles of music: Jazz, Country, Rock, Opera makes me a versatile talent.
- Because I am able to widen my pitch range, I am able to expand my range of creativity, giving me more vocal variety for clients to choose from.
- Being a singer enlarges my stable of character voices and helps me better mimic deliveries that clients sometimes demonstrate.
- My technique and training as a singer eliminates the chance of damaging my throat, thus protecting my livelihood. In addition, my training helps me to maintain excellent vocal health. Clients can count on my endurance.
Lisa McClowry’s personal studio is fully equipped for high-quality voice-overs, including a Sterling ST-77 mic, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 mic-pre/compressor, iMac 27”, Audacity and Garageband multi-track audio editor and recorder software. Voice-overs and audio delivered via MP3 files by e-mail, Dropbox, or on CD by overnight delivery.
Lisa McClowry is a worldwide provider of voice-overs for radio and TV commercials, radio and TV imaging and promos, animation, audio books, video games, toys & industrials including narration of new media, phone prompts, and message on hold.
FIND OUT MORE
Are you in a hurry? Need a price quote right away? Or just not sure what you need?
Let me know how I can help you.